Caring for a loved one can feel overwhelming and isolating. Become a calm and confident caregiver.
What you'll get:
This is a one stop shop program that provides caregivers with the resources, knowledge and skills needed to provide care to a loved one and connect with other caregivers who share a similar experience. This comprehensive program includes sessions on:
- Resources: wondering where to turn after a life-changing diagnosis? Our experts discuss available community resources for you and your loved one.
- Physical Assistance: physically assisting your loved one can take a toll on your body. Learn the best ways to help them get out of bed, stand up from a couch, negotiate the stairs, get off the floor, and more. We focus on the proper body mechanics to avoid injury for both the caregiver and the one needing care.
- At Home Care: learn the proper way to assist with bathing, sleeping, taking blood pressure, glucose and more.
- Medication Education: what to ask, how to keep track, and what to look for in regards to medications.
- Caring for the Caregiver: we're here to help you get the resources you need to provide proper care, including respite care to also address your needs.
How it works:
- Course Length: 5 lessons + more than 20 resource guides
- Duration: Most lessons are 20 minutes or less. Complete them at your pace - at any time.
- Format: 100% online
Disclosure: Annual product memberships conclude 365 days from the date of purchase. Memberships are not transferrable. All sales are final. Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason, however no refunds will be issued.