Falls are one of the leading causes of severe injuries and health problems for older adults. Our fall prevention and balance program is specifically designed to help you reduce the risk of falls.
How It Works:
- Get access to:
- Balance & Posture Assessments to find out how you compare to others your age
- Safe Chair Yoga sessions will help to improve your posture and balance. Enjoy seated and supported standing yoga focused on breath and gentle stretching.
- Safe and Steady At Home Program explores how to stay safe and steady when it comes to your balance, mobility and preventing falls.
Don't Fall, Stand Tall is curated by a CentraState health educator, who is also a certified physical therapist and yoga instructor.
- Includes (2) guided at-home assessments and (8) on-demand video lessons
- Duration: Self-paced; on-demand
- Format: 100% online
For any questions please call 732-637-6379
Disclosure: Annual memberships conclude 365 days from the date of purchase. Memberships are not transferable. Screenings and/or vaccinations are limited to one each per member and must be delivered during the membership year. All sales are final. Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason, however, no refunds will be issued.