One of the best ways to prepare when you’re expecting a new baby is to educate yourself on your growing baby bump and what to expect when giving birth and bringing home your newborn. CentraState offers self-paced virtual programs so you can participate and learn from the comfort of your own home at your convenience!
Become a member of our virtual maternal-health program that includes classes on childbirth preparation, infant care, breastfeeding, pregnancy-related conditions like preeclampsia, new mom/baby support groups, zoom meetings and much more! We are here for you as a resource and can't wait to assist you along this exciting journey!
- Personal Coach: A maternal-health coach team of experienced registered nurses and a lactation consultant will be by your side to support you and your partner and answer any questions you may have.
- Childbirth Preparation: Understand the process of labor, birthing techniques, comfort measures, and ways partners can support laboring mothers.
- Infant Care: This class is for expectant parents, grandparents and caregivers to learn or refresh how to take care of a newborn. Learn up-to-date information about bathing, diapering, feeding, cord and circumcision care, recognizing illnesses, safety and more!
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is a natural gift, but it doesn't always come easy. Here you will learn breastfeeding techniques to get nursing off to a good start and handle the most common, early challenges.
- Mom and Baby Discussion Group: Connect with other moms and discuss any concerns or questions you may be having as a new parent.
Have Any Questions? Call 732-637-6379
Disclosure: Annual memberships conclude 365 days from the date of purchase. Memberships are not transferable. Screenings and/or vaccinations are limited to one each per member and must be delivered during the membership year. All sales are final. Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason, however no refunds will be issued.