One of the best ways to prepare when you’re expecting a new baby is to educate yourself on your growing baby bump and what to expect when giving birth and bringing home your newborn. CentraState offers self-paced virtual programs so you can participate and learn from the comfort of your own home at your convenience!
Become a member of our virtual maternal-health program that includes classes on childbirth preparation, infant care, breastfeeding, pregnancy-related conditions like preeclampsia, new mom/baby support groups, zoom meetings and much more! We are here for you as a resource and can't wait to assist you along this exciting journey!
- Personal Coach: A maternal-health coach team of experienced registered nurses and a lactation consultant will be by your side to support you and your partner and answer any questions you may have.
- Childbirth Preparation: Understand the process of labor, birthing techniques, comfort measures, and ways partners can support laboring mothers.
- Infant Care: This class is for expectant parents, grandparents and caregivers to learn or refresh how to take care of a newborn. Learn up-to-date information about bathing, diapering, feeding, cord and circumcision care, recognizing illnesses, safety and more!
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is a natural gift, but it doesn't always come easy. Here you will learn breastfeeding techniques to get nursing off to a good start and handle the most common, early challenges.
- Mom and Baby Discussion Group: Connect with other moms and discuss any concerns or questions you may be having as a new parent.
If you have any questions about signing up, call 732-637-6379.
Disclosure: Annual memberships conclude 365 days from the date of purchase. Memberships are not transferable. All sales are final. Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason; however, no refunds will be issued.