Learn new concepts on how you can channel your energies into empowering actions and positive mind-body techniques.
It's time for less! Less stress and anxiety and more connecting with yourself using strategies that make you healthier, stronger and happier. Sounds easier said than done, but we are here to give you a hand during this four-part women's health series!
What you'll get:
- January 28 from 7-8 pm
Tell the Story of Your Stuff
Is your attachment to your stuff stopping you from decluttering? Join bestselling author and expert organizer, Jamie Novak, to learn how to capture your story while sorting through your items.
- February 25 from 7-8 pm
Be Sweet to Your Heart
Learn the best remedies for chronic stress and keeping a healthy heart. We'll cover what strategies improve our physical and emotional wellbeing to positively impact your heart.
- March 18 from 7-8:15 pm
Spring Cleaning for Mind & Body
Feel the grounding effect of breathwork and practice some gentle movements that power your mind to release held tension and stress. This online mini-retreat, led by nationally renowned women’s health expert Deb Kern, PhD.
- April 17 from 10 am-12 pm
Spring Into Nature
Well-spent time outdoors has many health benefits. Join our nature walk at Battleground Park trail, which will begin with a stretching session and conclude with a yoga session.
- Plus access to the WellPower Community and the Power Up membership content at no additional charge.
How It Works:
- Join the live sessions on the dates and times listed above.
- Following each event, the recorded session will be available on-demand through www.wellpowernj.com.
- The April event will be in-person.
- Tune into the WellPower Community whenever you want to chat with other participants and share your tips and experiences.
Disclosure: Annual product memberships conclude 365 days from the date of purchase. Memberships are not transferrable. All sales are final. Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason, however no refunds will be issued.